Serving Texas Educational Diagnosticians’ Since 1973
Automatic Online Renewal
Use our online form to sign up for automatic credit card renewal each year.
One Time Membership Payment
Join for the current year by using our online payment system or by calling 346-831-3324.
Membership is from August 1st through July 31st of each year. Membership is not pro-rated. All memberships expire July 31st no matter when they were purchased.
- Active – Open to all Educational Diagnosticians certified by the State of Texas. Active members who are currently performing and/or have performed the duties of educational diagnosticians are eligible for election to office and have full voting privileges.
- Associate – Open to those who are employed as Educational Diagnosticians and are working toward certification. Associate members are ineligible for election to office, but have full voting privileges.
- Affiliate – Open to professionals working in related areas, but are not Educational Diagnosticians certified by the State of Texas. Professional affiliates are not eligible for election to office and do not have voting privileges.
- Student – Open to students working toward certification as an Educational Diagnostician. Student affiliates are not eligible for election to office and do not have voting privileges.
- Retired – Open to all retired Educational Diagnosticians who held active membership in the past. Retired members are ineligible for election to office, but have full voting privileges.
As a TEDA member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Our journal, The DiaLog.(please list your home address in your membership record).
- A community of members to exchange ideas and network.
- Optional Educators Professional Liability Insurance for School District Employees.
- Postings and notifications of current events and bills.
In order to obtain information about TEDA insurance or file a claim, please contact:
The John A. Barclay Agency, Inc.
8701 Shoal Creek Blvd. , Building 2, Suite 201
Austin, TX 78757
Main: 512-476-6566 ext 228
Liability Insurance Policies
Option 1: Available ONLY to “Active Members” (as defined under Active Membership), please review our summary for Terms and Conditions.
Insurance Premium per Member: $31.00
State Taxes and Fees (5%): $1.55
Association Admin Fees: $2.45
Total Premium: $35.00
Option 2: Available ONLY to “Student Affiliate Members”(as defined under “Student Affiliate Membership”)
Insurance Premium per Member: $15.50
State Taxes and Fees: (5%) $.78
Association Administration Fees: $3.72
Total Premium: $20.00
Both insurance options are provided by a carrier rated A+ XV Superior by A.M. Best.
To obtain information about TEDA insurance please contact:
The John A. Barclay Agency, Inc. >
8701 Shoal Creek Blvd., Bldg. 2, Suite 201
Austin, Texas 78757
Please feel free to reach out to us:
TEDA Administrative Assistant